Monday, November 21, 2011

Confidence


Shh... I'll let you in on a little secret. I am planning trips to big cities to see lights and chaos. Well, me and Alex have been talking and so I have been looking. We have been together for 2 years now and so my desire to travel and party becomes his, I wanted to take some trips to places like New York and California (already planned , his mom lives there.) I am confident on talking about this here because he doesnt read my blog anyways so I thought my Readers may be insterested in what I have planned out and what I have been toying around with. So I welcome you to my to do list for college trips.

1) Dance Parade - May 21
2) Shakespeare in the Park - July
3) AIDS Walk - 3rd Sunday
4) Hong Kong Dragon Boat Festival - August
5) Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment