Monday, September 12, 2011

Ice Flowers (Prologue)

Bree knows pain, she knows what it is like to lose family, lose love and lose everything. After running away from her former messed uplife Bree has worked so hard to rebuild her life but after it all comes falling down she finds herself in a binding situation again. After two men kidnap her while she is on a family vacation, she is forced to dig up that same pain that made her run in the first place.


“So you want to know me? You want bto know my past, where I disappeared to, why the girl you knew allowed two men to drag her from a car in attempts to save her doomed father?” He sat back in his chair and allowed me to vent. “You want to know how I managed to escape and how I plan to escape again.
“You want to know what happened to Azreal? You want to know what scared me so bad that I had to run?” He was grinning now, tempting my control; control over myself.
“What I want to know is none of your concern,” William’s voice was deep and husky. I knew I was getting under his skin, I knew he was pissed. He pressed his eyes closed, scrunching his eyebrows together. “except for one thing. I would like to know what it was that made you go soft.” Questioning drenched his voice but it was still a comand. He believed he could control me.

Author Note: Leave comments and reveiws:]

No comments:

Post a Comment