Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The world as it is.


You never know how much you have to say untill you cant say a word. I learned this as I was recently diagnosed with laringitis. As my world became silent, I relized that the world doesnt wait for you, and i didnt have to stand still; I looked at losing my voice as fasting for christ. I began to pray every day for him to show me what I had been missing.

I asked him to let me see, what i had blinded myself from. I soon began taking pictures, I would take them in the evening when the sun was going down. Going back through them I realized how much I had been missing and how engulfed I let myself get when working on my story.

Fasting my voice brought me closer to the world I live in, The air we breath, the sky we reside under. Life is beautiful, It is just waiting for you to look through the lense. The world is showered with beauty, god is just waiting for you to look.

4 comments:

  1. The top picture on the left is of hybrid huskeys, I was at wolf run taking pictures during my Silence.

    The second picture on the right is of a sunset behind the barn on my farm.

    The last picture on the left is of a fench that had a nest in one of our trees and he is eating the sunflower seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, pics, and great article. diddo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my latest post on Elijahmen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I am advilable by email so you dont have to continue posting little messages to me by my comments, After all this is a blog and not a message board :) thanks

    ReplyDelete