Monday, November 1, 2010

Love is...


The question me and my boyfriend get asked the most is 'How do you know your in love?' It is always answered with us looking into eachothers eyes and listing all the things we love about the other; But it has come to me that we werent explaining it, we were just listing wonderful qualities. I accured to me that I may not even know what it is myself, Is it a feeling, an emotion, a state of mind? I honestly have no idea; even after three year long relationships and being in one now with him, I still answer with "He loves me for me."
We all know the bible verse that states "Love is patient, Love is kind...." found in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8... That is the best discription I can think of, The best kind of love that can be felt in a relationship. So it isnt about how will sing to you untill you stop crying, or who will whip your tears away; Love is about your character towards eachother..

"You know your in love when you finally let her that over the bathroom"

2 comments: