Monday, November 2, 2009

Burning Pitcures


Burning Pictures

I'm burning pictures from homecomeing,
I'm burning pictures of me and you,
I'm burning pictures of old loveing,
and I watch how the flames turn blue.

The fire keeps me warm inside,
and for a moment I almost feel bad,
for once I don't need to cry,
so good-bye to what we had.

I'm burning old memories of the way it use to be,
and I'm even burning up the rain,
someday I hope you even see,
I'm not comeing back again.

I love the heat comeing off the flame,
because I can feel something,
I thought I'd never get back my feeling again,
but nobody is to blame.

I'd throw you and her in there once or twice,
don't worry just the memory and empty advice.

I'm burning pictures from homecoming,
I'm buring pictures of me and you,
I'm burning pictures of old loveing,
and forever the flames are blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment